For the unofficial start of summer, a new poll found what the perfect summer vacation would look like.
Here’s the basic formula: Travel with at least four people you want to be with . . . enjoy a minimum of four new experiences together . . . and do at least one thing that’s “unexpected.”
It also looked at the top moments that can make a vacation memorable. Here are the top ten . . .
1. Watching a sunrise or sunset with friends and family.
2. Something happens that becomes a running joke the whole trip.
3. Something funny happens that you’ll tell stories about for years.
4. A new experience takes you out of your comfort zone.
5. Having drinks or dinner with a great view.
6. Making friends with some locals and hanging out with them.
7. Trying a new food you probably wouldn’t find at home.
8. Getting lost or taking a detour, and coming across something amazing.
9. Visiting a famous landmark.
10. Swimming in the ocean.
A few more that made the top 20 include: Ticking something off your bucket list . . . finding the perfect souvenir or gift . . . anything that spikes your adrenaline, like bungee jumping . . . and seeing someone propose.