Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A 12-year-old girl in New Orleans with a rare heart condition tested positive for COVID-19 . . . died for two minutes . . . and then was brought back to life by doctors. She’s now recovered from the disease.
And a seven-year-old boy in Baltimore with sickle cell disease has also made a full recovery after catching coronavirus.
2. A guy in Staten Island, New York proposed to his girlfriend last week by having friends and family come over . . . stay a safe distance away outside . . . and reveal the message “Will you marry me?” on umbrellas.
3. The U.S. military’s germ warfare research division may have just figured out how to do an early test that will detect if a person has caught coronavirus within 24 hours . . . the tests right now can only detect it when a person’s had it for four days.
4. The coronavirus pandemic may have ended the commercial whaling industry in Iceland. That’s one of just three countries that still has commercial whaling.
5. The CEO of an apartment operating company called The Connor Group made $1.6 million in the stock market and decided to divide it up among all of his essential employees like property managers and maintenance workers.
6. A six-year-old boy in British Columbia, Canada has set up a joke stand outside to make his neighbors laugh . . . from a safe distance away, of course.
7. While a global pandemic isn’t exactly the way we’d want to achieve something like this, global greenhouse gas emissions are projected to be down almost 8% this year . . . an all-time record.
8. A 15-year-old girl in Texas has collected 12,000 protective masks for hospital staffs.