Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A bunch of businesses near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania gave students a “Prom on Wheels” after their real prom got canceled. A truck with speakers and a DJ drove around playing music and took requests. And the girls got to wear their prom dresses.
2. We’ve seen a few stories about adults parading around in inflatable T-Rex costumes to cheer kids up. But an eight-year-old kid in New Jersey flipped the script. He’s been walking around in one and waving at cars to cheer ADULTS up.
3. An animal sanctuary in California sent two planes to Iowa to rescue a thousand chickens that were set to be euthanized because of the crisis. All of them are hens that lay eggs, and they’ll eventually be put up for adoption.
4. A new study found global emissions were down 17% last month because of the crisis. And it’s the lowest level in almost 15 years.
5. A grocery store manager in England noticed an 87-year-old woman was only buying canned goods. It turned out she didn’t have an oven or a microwave. So he arranged to have hot meals sent to her house. Then other people stepped up and donated some appliances to her.
6. Tom Moore is the 100-year-old World War Two vet who raised millions for charity by walking in his backyard. And the British government just announced he’ll be knighted for it.