Five April Fools’ Quick Hits
1. Netflix announced yesterday that it had acquired SETH ROGEN. Not his work, but Seth HIMSELF. They posted a video of Seth reading their new agreement, in which he “relinquished mind and body” to Netflix.
He also gave them the right to frame him for murder and then film a docu-series about the murder. After reading the terms, he said, quote, “If it worked for Adam Sandler it’ll work for me, I guess.” (The Wrap)
(Check out the ‘Netflix Acquires Seth Rogan’ video above)
2. Here’s one that I wish would come true: “Hamilton” creator LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA Tweeted that he was creating musical based on the movie “The Room” . . . with song titles including “Where’s My [Effing] Money” and “Oh Hai, Mark”. (Hollywood Reporter)
3. NBA stud ANTHONY DAVIS has always been BROWED AND PROUD . . . so when he posted a video of himself shaving his unibrow, some people were shocked. It was pretty convincing, but it turned out to be a prank. (Nola.com)
The people have spoken, time for a little change… pic.twitter.com/i5GiGdMei9
— Anthony Davis (@AntDavis23) March 31, 2018
4. It’s hard to believe this ISN’T an April Fools’ prank, but you never know. LINDSAY LOHAN claims she’s been asked to be the commencement speaker at Harvard Law.
It could just be promotion for the website Lawyer.com, which she recently became a spokesperson for.
5. Check out a few more of this year’s celebrity pranks here and here.