Are you this person at home? 43% of people say they’re the one in their household who constantly has to NAG everyone else to do stuff, like chores they’ve been putting off.
Also, 62% of us have NOT done something, just to annoy the person who’d been nagging us about it. Here are the ten most common things we nag each other to do.
1. Not turning off lights when you leave a room.
2. Not cleaning up after yourself in general.
3. Putting things away in the wrong place.
4. Having the TV volume up too high.
5. Dirty clothes on the floor.
6. Leaving dirty dishes around the house.
7. Not replacing the toilet paper.
8. Leaving the door open when it’s cold out.
9. Leaving your shoes lying around.
10. Seeing something on the stairs that needs to go up, but leaving it there. (SWNS)