The 10 Most Stressful Things in Life Include Taxes, the Dentist, and In-Laws
January 14, 2020 8:40AM PST
I don’t want to ruin your New Year’s resolution to DE-STRESS this year . . . but tax season is coming up. Also, you’re really overdue for a physical and teeth cleaning. Oh, and your December credit card bill is here.
A new survey found the 10 most stressful things in our lives. Check ’em out . . .
1. Taxes. 73% of people say it’s a top cause of stress in their life.
2. Going to the doctor, 67%.
3. Holiday shopping, 64%.
4. Going to the dentist, 64%.
5. Family events, 64%.
6. Credit card debt, 64%.
7. Traveling, 61%.
8. How much money we have in the bank, 60%.
9. Paying our rent or mortgage, 59%.
10. Visits from our in-laws, 59%.