1. Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler turns back time in a Super Bowl ad for Kia . . . by driving backwards.
2. TMZ says that T-Mobile offered Anthony Scaramucci a “fortune” to do a Super Bowl ad, but then mysteriously pulled the plug. But this isn’t the first time he’s lost a gig before he even had a chance to really get started.
3. Keanu Reeves pulled off some crazy motorcycle stunts for his SquareSpace commercial. Of course, even though he’s a rider in real life, there’s a good chance most (if not ALL) of this was done by a stunt double.
4. Pepsi released their ad, which features cameos from previous spokespeople, as well as footage of past Super Bowl ads. Cindy Crawford appears in a throwback to her 1992 Pepsi ad, but this time she’s joined by her son Presley.
5. If Pepsi’s message is that there’s a Pepsi for every generation, Coca-Cola’s message is that there’s a Coke for every person . . . no matter what their culture is, or where they’re from.
(Here’s theirs. Geez, Coke, calm down . . . you don’t need to FIX THE WORLD just to sell some carbonated corn syrup.
6. Hulu is airing a trailer during the Super Bowl for that Stephen King show “Castle Rock”. It premieres this summer.
7. There’s talk that there may also be a trailer for “Solo: A Star Wars Story”