Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A 15-year-old computer wiz in Jacksonville, Florida has been using the pandemic to refurbish old computers and donate them to kids who don’t have one. His name is Chris Kilpatrick, and he’s done about 20 so far. They’re all going to kids involved in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program.
2. A guy near San Francisco left a waiter a $1,000 tip, and then gave the restaurant’s host another 400 bucks on his way out. It was a “Venmo Challenge” thing, where you ask people to donate a few bucks and give it all to one person. Or two, I guess.
3. The oldest person in America got a big drive-by birthday party in Charlotte, North Carolina this weekend. Her name is Hester Ford, and she turned 116 years old on Saturday. She has 48 grandkids and 200 great-grandchildren.
4. Two single parents in England who met online during the lockdown finally got to meet in person . . . and now they’re engaged. They say it forced them to take things slow and really get to know each other before they got serious.
5. Two sets of identical twins got married in Ohio two years ago. And I guess all the time at home gave them a chance to GET BUSY. Because now both twin sisters are pregnant at the same time.