Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. An axe-throwing club in San Diego finally got to reopen. And they’re offering it up to healthcare workers for FREE as a, quote, “ultimate stress reliever.”
2. There are a lot of OTHER frontline workers out there too. A neighborhood in Miami Beach threw an outdoor surprise party for its garbage collectors Friday morning, and the mayor showed up.
3. A 114-year-old monk in Ethiopia has now beaten the virus.
4. A woman in Florida is on a quest to run 100 marathons in 100 days during the crisis. She broke the world record with her 61st back on May 30th, but it hasn’t been confirmed by Guinness yet. She’s got about 10 more days to go to hit the 100 mark.
5. One in five parents say the lockdown has had a GOOD effect on their kids overall, because they’ve had a lot more family time. And 78% of parents plan to keep it going after the crisis is over. The top three things parents want to keep doing are spending more quality time together . . . going on family walks . . . and sitting down to eat.