Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A 101-year-old World War Two vet and his 73-year-old daughter BOTH live at the same nursing home in Maryland. And they got to celebrate Memorial Day together after they each beat COVID-19.
2. There’s a 17-year-old kid in Orlando who started his own radio station when he was 11, and he’s still at it. And he’s been raising money for frontline workers by charging $5 for song requests. In less than a month, he’s raised over 30 GRAND.
3. Here’s one nice side effect of the crisis: Robocalls from scammers are way down because the call centers that run them have fewer workers right now. Back in February, there were 166 million robocalls a day in the U.S. By April, it dropped to 97 million.
4. Pizza Hut is giving away half-a-million pizzas to graduating seniors, and their families.
5. A Chick-fil-A in San Antonio rolled out a red carpet and threw a commencement ceremony for five employees who are graduating this year.