Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. The first Americans to get the vaccine were in New York. An ICU nurse named Sandra Lindsay got the vaccine yesterday morning. Then a guy at the same hospital became the first doctor in the U.S. to get it. They both said it was just like every other vaccination they’ve had before. They’ll get their second shot in about three weeks.
2. A group of Boy Scouts built a “hugging booth” for a nursing home in Texas. So now people can hold hands and hug family members who come to visit.
3. 300 people dressed as Santa went fishing on a lake in North Carolina and broke a world record. The event brought in $15,000 worth of donations for Toys for Tots.
4. A waitress in Pennsylvania who’s going to school to be a nurse was shocked on Saturday when a group paid their bill for $206 . . . and left her a $5,000 tip.
5. Here’s another coronavirus love story: A couple in England named Megan Smyth and Clayton Whittaker met on Bumble in May . . . fell in love . . . moved in together . . . and they’re now expecting TRIPLETS. They say they haven’t spent a day apart since they met.https://youtu.be/Pril-KCZJsU