Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A couple near L.A. had to keep pushing their wedding back. Then the bride had to quarantine after a positive COVID test, and they didn’t want to wait any longer. So she rolled with it . . . threw on her dress . . . and got married from her second-story window.
2. The owner of a dive bar in Toronto said they were shutting down again to save money. So customers showed up and bought out all of their beer, just so they’d have the cash to pay the bills until they open up again.
3. A mom from Georgia was driving to Alaska, so she and her kids could be with their dad who’s stationed there. But she’d never driven in snow . . . got stranded in the middle of Canada . . . and he couldn’t meet up with them because of travel restrictions. So a random Canadian guy offered to help and drove them the last 1,000 miles.
4. Mazda just gave new cars to a bunch of people who went above and beyond this year. One of them is a teacher in New Jersey named Jason Endreich who got students to help him 3-D print 12,000 pieces of PPE. And a teacher in Mississippi named Triana Davis got a car after hand-delivering homework to students who didn’t have computers.
5. Back in October, a law student in Chicago made headlines after she gave birth in the middle of her online bar exam, and still finished the test. Now she’s posted an update to let people know that yes . . . she passed.