Since Google knows everything about us . . . which includes every bite of food we put in our mouths, I guess . . . it makes sense that they could put together a study like this.
Google analyzed what types of restaurants people are going to the most in every city to find the “capital” of a bunch of different cuisines. Here are their results . . .
1. The PIZZA capital is . . . Detroit. Going out for pizza is more popular in Detroit than any other city in the country.
2. The MEXICAN capital is . . . San Antonio.
3. The CHINESE capital is . . . New York City.
4. The BBQ capital is . . . Memphis.
5. The BURGER capital is . . . D.C.
6. The SANDWICH capital is . . . Orlando.
7. The STEAKHOUSE capital is . . . Indianapolis.
8. The SEAFOOD capital is . . . New Orleans.
9. And the COFFEE capital is . . . Seattle. (I know, SHOCKER . . .)