Here are a few more good news stories making the rounds . . .
1. Chipotle is giving out 250,000 free burritos to healthcare workers. You can apply for a coupon at Giving.Chipotle.com/HealthcareHeroes.
2. A family in New York is putting smiles on people’s faces by driving around in their replica of the “Family Truckster” station wagon from “National Lampoon’s Vacation”.
3. A 12-year-old in North Carolina named Mike Wimmer is about to graduate from high school and college in the same week. He’s the valedictorian of his high school, which has its graduation on May 21st. And he’ll get his associate’s degree from a community college on May 28th. He’s planning to go into robotics.
4. A photographer in Indiana hired two models for a Halloween photoshoot last year, and the models really hit it off. Now six months later . . . they’re engaged.
5. The guitarist for a Florida rock band used his excellent hearing skills to find a guy who went missing this week. Rescuers were looking for the guy in a wooded area, right next to the home of Randy Winter, who’s in the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
He says playing and recording music for so long has forced him to hone his listening skills. So he went outside . . . heard something that sounded like it could be a person . . . told the cops where it came from . . . and they found the guy.