Here are a few more good news stories making the rounds . . .
1. A high school principal in South Carolina has been working a second job, and giving the money to his students. Henry Darby stocks the shelves at Walmart three nights a week just to help families who are struggling. Now someone’s started a GoFundMe for him that’s raised over $130,000. And Walmart donated another 50 grand to his school.
2. Here’s why they say follow your passion: The guy who started the “sea shanty” trend on TikTok is a 26-year-old postal worker in Scotland named Nathan Evans. And he’s gained such a following, he just quit his job to focus on sea shanties full time.
3. A couple married 63 years recently checked into a hospital in Illinois after they both got COVID. And they missed each other because they have to be in separate rooms. So last week, their nurses threw them a “date night” so they could have dinner together.
4. A 90-year-old guy from Austria passed away last month. And in his will, he left $2.4 MILLION to a town in France that saved his family during the Holocaust.
5. If you need a quick boost, BuzzFeed posted a great list of 40 people who did nice things for strangers and didn’t expect anything in return.